We’re always looking for a perfect fit, and a coaching/client relationship is no exception…
We each have preferences – you have an “ideal coach” in mind, and I have an “ideal client.”
Let’s take an honest look at one another
What qualifications and what kind of person would you like in a coach?
And what type of client am I looking for?
If we each answer honestly, we may find the positive synergy that makes a coaching relationship work!
In coaching, we energize and feed off of each other. We’re motivated and committed to make changes that will help us live a more meaningful, fulfilling life, both in work and outside of work.
You’re my “ideal client” if you are:
• Ready and motivated to make positive changes, and willing to do the homework
• Able to see the possibility of becoming happy and on-fire, and excited by possibilities, growing and changing
• Open to learning new ways, and excited to try new things without always having to know the HOW
• One who believes that you can be in control of changing your life
• Able to consider and look for the gifts in all experiences
• A person who cares about humanity and your impact on others
• Willing to contact me to learn more (no strings attached) if you find me on the Internet
And here’s what I bring to the table for my clients:
• I walk the talk, am an enlightened example who encourages my clients to be positive at all times
• I will kindly challenge my clients to grow and move forward with more energy, vision and purpose
• I provide the education and guidance, and then let my clients make informed choices (the client is, after all, the expert in their own life)
• I approach everyone with grace and love
• I help my clients get visible, measurable, profound results