Whether you’re a student or a parent – the fear is real:
making a life-changing decision about education or a career can be huge.
Students feel overwhelmed trying to make a decision that could impact their lives for years to come.
Parents worry that their student is too young or inexperienced
to take on a decision this big.
And both worry that it will be a decision that they’ll regret.
There is a better way!
Stop worrying about making the “right” decision.
And start using my Recipe for Success: 6 easy steps to Guide Student Career Planning.
When you break out the decision making process into small, manageable steps…
- You CAN make the right career and education choices.
- You CAN make the right decisions that are right for you.
- You CAN make decisions you won’t regret.
Just look at what my Recipe for Success can do:
ü Save you literally thousands of dollars on education programs by creating an education and career plan that your teen is actually committed to
ü Give you the kind of expert guidance you’ve been looking for, complete with engaging activities and assessments designed to help make realistic career and education choices that fit like a glove
ü Provide you with pinpoint career and education discussions, following the program step by step, without the stress and being overwhelmed wondering what to do next
Looking to see your decisions in a nutshell?
Just Follow the R-E-C-I-P-E!
Using the letters in “Recipe” – take a look at what you’ll learn from this remarkable ecourse:
R = Reflect
* Get clear on who you are and what is most important to you
* Understand and reflect on the 8 main areas you MUST consider when making career decisions and use self-assessments to help them clarify this
* Discover a list of career options that align with who YOU are and what you want from life
E = Explore
* Learn the 7 most important things to look at when researching career options to help find the best fit
* Understand post-secondary terminology and how to select the best programs
* Find labour market and salary tools to help make realistic economy-based decisions
C = Choose
* Understand why, and learn how to, work backwards and have a Plan B when making an education plan
* Learn 10 things to consider when selecting the best school for you
* Get a system to help narrow down education choices so you can ask the right questions and pick the right school
I = Identify and Set Goals
* Discover the most important admission requirements you need to get into the programs and schools of your choice
* Set a formal career plan
* Create academic and admission goal setting plans
P = Prioritize, prepare and implement the plan
* Develop a system to make sure you don’t miss any application deadlines
* Understand the typical post secondary application process and how to apply
* Prepare to implement a step-by-step action plan to meet all admission requirements and deadlines
E = Evaluate
Evaluate your plan, celebrate your successes, and keep following the system to make sure you are on track for your next levels of education, work, and scholarships.
No matter what individual needs you have, Recipe for Success has options available designed to meet them.
SELF STUDY: Online Workbook with exercises to guide decision making (only $97)
ONLINE SELF-STUDY: 6 months access to ECourse + EWorkbook (no personal coaching) ONLY $397 (Value – $494)
A LITTLE HAND-HOLDING: 6 month ECourse access + Eworkbook AND 4 Q&A Group Coaching Calls ONLY $697 (Value $891)
TALK TO ME! 6 month ECourse access + Eworkbook + 4 Q&A Group Coaching Calls AND 2 x one-on-one Personal Passion & Purpose Coaching sessions ONLY $997 (Value $1191)
SEMINAR SPECIALS ARE AVAILABLE – CONTACT US FOR TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOU CAN HOST A PARENT TALK, AND ABOUT SPECIAL PRICING